Sunday, February 17, 2008
An Update
Okay, I think for the most part I have gotten the last month caught up. It is amazing that Riley is already a month old, it seems like we just came home from the hospital. She is amazing...it is so much fun to see how she changes every day. This past week she has become quite the little noise maker - she loves to grunt and groan while she sleeps and while she is awake she is starting to let out little squeals, it is so cute! She is just growing like a little weed...we will find out just how much tomorrow when we go for her one month check up with the doctor. Matt and I are learning to survive and function on less sleep, but it has not been too bad we have been very lucky so far. We just look forward to the coming months to see all the changes Riley will be making.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment