Then mom decided that I should help fold the laundry...
I just wanted to taste my clothes...
After all that work I needed a nap...
We had a busy Sunday of laundry and trying to get all of our stuff together; we leave on Tuesday for vacation. We are so excited! Riley will have her first plane ride - hopefully that will be an enjoyable experience. It is just amazing how much stuff we need to pack for her for one week. I will not be posting while we are gone, so once we get home I will have lots to show then. Enjoy the week!
1 comment:
You're not kidding about the packing! Have lots of food and her favorite toys and the flight should be fine. I think Bo read books about 3/4 of the time that we were on the plane. Those were a lifesaver!
Have fun with the cereal and new foods each week!
Post a Comment