Friday, October 24, 2008

9 Month Check Up

Riley went to the doctor on Monday for her 9 month check up...I did not think she was going to have any shots, but I was wrong. They had to poke her big toe to check her iron level which was fine and she got the flu vaccine. She did a good job with it! She is doing just fine and now she can eat almost anything, so we are having fun trying new foods. One thing we have learned is that she is very independent these days, especially with what she eats. She does not want to be fed and she only wants to eat what she wants to eat; lately that has been toast, cheese, bananas, and some meat sticks. We tried mac and cheese, but she is not too sure of that yet - I thought for sure she would just love it. Her new thing now is dancing, whenever she hears music she starts bouncing. It is too cute!! After her doctor's appt on Monday we went out to lunch and they play music at the place we went (Zipp's) and she had a blast!

1 comment:

Randi said...

How fun (the dancing, I mean). Shots are definitely not fun but at least she is able to handle them pretty well.