Saturday, March 21, 2009

A New Baby Is On the Way


Well, as you can see we are expecting, Riley is going to be a big sister!! We are due on October 2nd. So far this pregnancy has been the complete opposite of Riley's and I am feeling much worse than the first go around. I am really hoping in the next couple of weeks I will begin to feel better since we are now through the first trimester. We had our first ultrasound yesterday and so far everything looks really good. As you can see from the picture it looks like he is a thumb sucker already -- for those of you wondering where to look, the head is on the left, profile shot, you can see a little hand by the mouth, and on the right are the little legs. Now to explain...I stated "he" because the lady doing the ultrasound says she thinks about 70% chance that it is a boy, but there are no guarantees. We will know for sure at our next ultrasound at 18 weeks. But knowing that information makes it really hard not to say "he".

2 comments:

thursday said...

I hope you're starting to feel better!

OliversForest said...

Congratulations!!!! So happy for you!