Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Artist


Last weekend I came around the corner of the couch and saw what Riley had drawn on her wipe board and I was amazed...at first I thought maybe Matt had done it. She is pretty good at smiley faces these days and I love that it even has eyebrows.
Riley is doing great with the big girl potty. We only use pull ups at nap and night time. We have been so lucky that she has done so well with it. She is doing great at school, although they tell me she is a little quite at school...I guess that is why she is NEVER quite at home. She is in swim lessons and doing good with that also!!
One thing about Riley that we have noticed lately is how observant she is. Example 1: Matt put a new handle on the toilet downstairs while she napped one day. After her nap she went to use the potty and noticed the new handle. So funny!! Example 2: She noticed that when she uses the potty at Mimi and Papa's house the toilet paper is closer to her (the cabinet is closer than it is at our house). Seems so grown up for a 2 year old to notice such "odd" things. I know there have been other things, but right now I cannot think of them. Mom brain!!

No comments: