Monday, February 9, 2009

Our Little Cutie


Well, I have a very cute video of Riley that I have now tried to post 3 different times without success. I don't know why it is not uploading, but I will keep trying, but for now I will just add a cute little picture. Not much new here...Riley is doing great! She LOVES being outside, I think she could spend all day out there. We have stopped all bottles except the one right before bed, I don't think she really cared about the others. We were having a little bit of an issue getting her to drink milk out of a cup, but now she is doing much better so I think the night time bottle will go away soon too. (She is growing up so fast.) She is a good little eater and really LOVES fruit, any kind will do: strawberries, blackberries, bananas, pears, peaches, apples; I think you get the point. She is so much fun and we just love her so much!

1 comment:

thursday said...

That's one of the reasons I have a flickr account - I often have better luck uploading there. Then, I can just embed the video into the html screen on blogger. Photos don't work quite as well (since you have to pick the size that isn't going to get cut off on your blog).