Sunday, February 8, 2009

Our Weekend Away

The weekend of Jan 30th to Feb 1st Matt and I went to San Diego for a work function and left Riley with MiMi and Grandpa (Matt's parents). I was a little nervous about leaving her, but it went just fine (although, by Saturday night I REALLY missed her). The weather in San Diego was beautiful! Friday Matt had a few meetings so I took advantage of my free time; I got a manicure and a pedicure, read a little, and took a nice long nap before our dinner. It felt really nice to relax all day. Then Saturday we had lunch at a place on the beach, it was wonderful! We had a dinner party that night and Sunday enjoyed breakfast at the beach and then came home just in time for the Super Bowl.


The view from our patio, it was awesome!


A nice walk along the beach!

Saturday's dinner party - it was a costume party - the theme was "Pirates"!

No comments: