Saturday, March 7, 2009

WOW...What a Saturday

Today Riley had so much fun! We went to our cousin Ashley's 8th birthday party at a place called "Pump It Up". For those of you wondering what it is...it is a wonderful place to have a birthday party. It has two different rooms that you play in with really, really BIG bouncy things. At first Riley played with the little car they had there, but then I took her into one of the bouncy things (there were only a couple of kids in it at that time) and it was all over from there. Matt and I spent the next hour taking turns going in and out of the bouncy things, sliding, climbing, jumping...man it was exhausting. Riley had so much fun!! After that we went into a separate room for pizza and cake; once Riley had those she was ready for a nap. Needless to say we left the party a little early before she had a melt down.

Watch out, it's a new driver!!


Mom and Riley going down the slide (if you look at our hair you can tell you move rather quick on the slide). Riley wanted to keep doing it, she thought it was wonderful!!


Riley and dad about to go down (I tried to get an action shot, but the camera did not take the picture - I am sure it was user error).


After a few minutes in the car.

After her much needed nap we went over to Ashley's house for more birthday fun! Riley just wanted to play with the big kids. Once we returned home Riley found a new way to play with her shopping cart toy...she just wanted to sit in it.


1 comment:

Randi said...

Pump it up is great!! We love bringing our campers there from ESP. I bet we'd never see Bo again if we brought him in there. Cute pictures!