Monday, May 11, 2009

Another Boo Boo...

For the past couple of weeks I have been helping Matt take care of his broken toe. My job is to wrap it up in the morning so it is a little more comfortable for him to walk. Well, he is gone for a couple of days for work so I have a break from bandage duty...so I thought...
Yes, that is Bailey all bandaged up. This evening I noticed a dark spot on her back, I figured it was just dirt of some sort so I wiped it with a paper towel and it started bleeding. I then realized the dark spot is the scab (at least I think). Well, it kept bleeding and if I put any sort of pressure near the spot it would bleed more, so I figured my only option for now is to bandage her up. It was either that or she would have to go in her kennel all night, I cannot have blood spots all over the carpet and furniture. She is not too crazy about the bandage, but she is now relaxed and not trying to get it off. Such excitement!!

No comments: