Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

We had a wonderful day around here for Mother's Day...sorry to say not too many pictures got taken, but that's okay. I did capture Riley having breakfast, apparently it is better to eat oatmeal with two spoons not just one.





After she had breakfast here (she has to eat right when she gets up) and we got ready we went out to breakfast at Cracker Barrel and it was yummy! We just hung out for a bit after that, we tried going shopping to get me some new clothes, with my ever expanding belly, but it was unsuccessful. After Riley took a nice nap we went to lunch with Matt's parents and sister at Outback which was also yummy! As you can see we had a great day of eating. We then spent the rest of the afternoon at Matt's parents. Overall it is just a nice day with the family!

I also got a shot of the new family living in our small palm tree...the mom has been sitting there for a while and then late last week I finally saw babies in there.



Now for a funny note...Matt and Riley gave me VERY sweet cards for Mother's Day, but the funny card goes to Baby Boy Klandrud this year - check out the front of the card from him. It gave me a good laugh!



To end I would like to thank my wonderful husband and daughter for a wonderful Mother's Day!

No comments: