Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Our Cutie


I just wanted to share a cute picture of Riley from the weekend. When I first looked at this picture I just thought, wow she looks so big now. She is growing up too fast. She has been really talking more lately. People always say it happens over night and it really does...last Friday/Saturday she all of a sudden starting repeating everything we saw. She had a pretty good vocabulary before, but now she says EVERYTHING. It is so amazing to watch her change day to day. She also likes to show us how things are to happen. For example: when it is time for a diaper change she will get a wipe out of the container and hold it until you undo her diaper and then hand it to you and point to her bum. She also likes to go get her towel and washcloth out of the dresser when it is bath time. I know I have said this before, but she is just amazing!

No comments: