I had my 28 week check up last Thursday and I got GREAT news...no gestational diabetes. I was stunned when I got the news, since I had it with Riley there was only a 1 out of 3 chance that I would not have it the second time around. Regardless, it was thrilling news! Things are moving along, but I am definitely feeling more tired at the end (or middle) of the day and bending is getting to be more difficult. He is moving more and more and he gets the hiccups a lot just like Riley used to. It looks like our big day will be September 24th!! It is amazing to think that we only have about 10 weeks left, WOW, time is just flying by.
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Pregnancy Update
Here is Riley trying to look like Mommy.

I had my 28 week check up last Thursday and I got GREAT news...no gestational diabetes. I was stunned when I got the news, since I had it with Riley there was only a 1 out of 3 chance that I would not have it the second time around. Regardless, it was thrilling news! Things are moving along, but I am definitely feeling more tired at the end (or middle) of the day and bending is getting to be more difficult. He is moving more and more and he gets the hiccups a lot just like Riley used to. It looks like our big day will be September 24th!! It is amazing to think that we only have about 10 weeks left, WOW, time is just flying by.
I had my 28 week check up last Thursday and I got GREAT news...no gestational diabetes. I was stunned when I got the news, since I had it with Riley there was only a 1 out of 3 chance that I would not have it the second time around. Regardless, it was thrilling news! Things are moving along, but I am definitely feeling more tired at the end (or middle) of the day and bending is getting to be more difficult. He is moving more and more and he gets the hiccups a lot just like Riley used to. It looks like our big day will be September 24th!! It is amazing to think that we only have about 10 weeks left, WOW, time is just flying by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment