Today I have been spending my day sitting at the court house - jury duty for me. While sitting here I decided to look back at the blog to see the past pictures and such. While looking I realized once again that it really is true...you take more pictures of the first child than the second. I said I was going to try really hard to make it different for Keegan, but I don't think that I have succeeded :( I understand why this happens; with two the day is always busy and before you know it the week has passed and then a month has passed. I am not going to try and commit to anything crazy like daily pictures of the kids, but I am going to keep my camera out and truly try to take pictures more often maybe every other week or every week. Hopefully I can be more successful!
Other than that things are moving along for us. Keegan had his injections on April 2nd and we are cautiously optimistic that they are helping. We have definitely seen improvement, but not ready to commit to anything yet; Keegan has definitely taught us that things can change in a moments notice. He has had an explosion of learning lately which is really fun to see! He can recognize most letters and numbers, he knows his colors and shapes, and has become a pro on the iPad. He has become super silly and more opinionated. He is still easy going (for the most part) and just fun!!
Riley is still loving school and learning so much. She always amazes us with the words she uses and how great she is doing with writing and spelling. She loves playing outside and just being a girl: princess stuff, lip gloss, pretend make-up, etc... She is so sweet and loving; although, we do have our moments where I think aliens invade her body but we get through them. She is looking forward to our beach trip in July, she has even added a couple of pennies to our change jar to "pay for vacation". I once told her the jar was to pay for our vacation, well she is a little concerned now because there is not much change in there and vacation is coming up. Too cute!
Well, I am going to try and do better adding pictures for all to see!!
No comments:
Post a Comment