Well, I have successfully been taking more pictures lately, but I have failed at actually getting them on the blog. So my new goal will be monthly updates on the blog. I am starting with July, but it will be in two parts, since I do not have our vacation pictures downloaded yet. It seems that we have been very busy this summer and just trying to stay cool. Riley has enjoyed summer camp at her school most weeks and Keegan just enjoys playing and hanging out. They are both growing and changing so fast it is just amazing! Part 2 coming soon...
For the 4th of July this year we went up to Show Low and enjoyed a nice little parade, a picnic, and cooler weather. It is always nice to get out of the heat for a few days. The kids had lots of fun, and so did mom and dad :)
At the July 4th parade in Show Low!
Having fun playing in the cooler weather!
We had a picnic at a nearby lake and then enjoyed a little walk.
A quick picture on the front porch before driving home.
Keegan though it was fun to hold the Cheetos with his toes, so silly! Although, you can tell by the mess around his mouth he was actually eating them as well.
Enjoying some Cheetos on the drive home :)
After getting home from the cabin we converted Keegan's crib into a big boy bed. It only took him less than a minute to get out of bed that night, but he stayed in his room and just played for a bit. He mostly falls asleep on the floor and I put him in bed, but overall he is doing good with the transition.
No comments:
Post a Comment