Monday, March 17, 2008

Another Week Has Come and Gone.

It is hard to believe that we have gone through another week. Riley is still doing wonderful...things might be a little different after her doctor's appt Wednesday when she has to get 4 shots!!! That will be a rough day. The past week was great! Riley is making more and more little noises and she has some new ones that have come out in the past couple of days. I will try to catch it on video so that I can post it, but that is easier said than done. Saturday we went to a BBQ at a friend's house whose daughter was born just 5 days after Riley and Sunday we spent a wonderful day relaxing at home. Now today I am just enjoying my day with Riley since I am going back to work tomorrow. I am only going back on Tuesday's and Thursday's, but I am feeling very nervous. I know it will all be okay...we are very lucky, Matt's mom will be watching her the days I am at work so we know she is in excellent hands and will have a great time.


A sleepy girl!
Just hanging out!
Big smiles for mom this morning!!

1 comment:

Randi said...

I know it's difficult to think about leaving her, but that's great that she will be in such good hands. After the first day, it will get easier hopefully. As far as the shots go, you might be surprised at how quickly she gets over them. You will probably be more upset about it that she will. Children's Tylenol is the secret to our sanity and Bo's happiness when it's a shot day. Definitely try that!
She's growing so much!