Friday, March 28, 2008

A Great Day for a Walk!

We are having a beautiful day today so Riley and I went for a walk around the neighborhood...actually she rode around the neighborhood. This week has been good!! My days at work were much better this week and I have found that I appreciate my time with Riley even more now. She is now starting to giggle a bit more, not too much yet, but when she does it is VERY cute. This week we have also noticed that she loves to look at the TV. She will stretch her head around just to see what is on the TV. I think she must like to see the changing colors, who knows!?!

All geared up for the stroll around the block.


What is on my face!?!


Looking at my lion!


Strolling around the neighborhood makes me very sleepy!

No comments: