Then on Saturday we did some errands and went to church. Riley decided to fight her sleep most of the day so we spent most of the service in the "cry room" until she finally fell asleep. Easter Sunday we got up and enjoyed chocolate chip pancakes (Matt and I did) and then went spent the day with family. While I was making breakfast Matt was playing with Riley and she let out the cutest little giggle - at first I thought she was starting to cry, but she was not. It was very exciting to hear her little giggle!! It was a great 1st Easter for Riley!!
Sitting with her Easter bunny from Matt's parents!!
A picture with Nana on Easter!
1 comment:
What a great Easter present to hear her laughing! That will melt your heart won't it? We're happy to hear that she's doing well after her shots. Bo gets some soon and hopefully they'll go as well as Riley's.
Post a Comment