Sunday, January 31, 2010

4 Month/ 2 Year Check Up


The kids recently went to the doctor for their check up, Keegan's 4 month and Riley's 2 year. Overall they are doing great...growing and progressing like they should. They are both on the tiny side, but that is okay. Keegan had to get 2 shots; he was not too happy about that but he recovered quickly.


Keegan is now rolling from his back to his belly ALL the time. He has rolled from his belly to his back, but I think he forgot he can do that so he gets "stuck" on his belly and that is not always such a good thing. He is beginning to play with toys more and now wants to try and sit up when in his bouncy chair...building those muscles to sit on his own. He is doing much better with his sleeping at night, thank goodness! He smiles and laughs a lot more now; it is too cute!!

Riley is talking all the time now. It is just amazing and she has starting putting 5+ words together. It really does seem like overnight they change their talking. She is very funny!! One thing she said the other day that was new was "I don't know". I forget what I asked her, but she looked at me with a blank look and said "I don't know." It was rather funny, I guess she now knows what that means. I have also realized that even when you don't think she is paying any attention to you she is...you must always watch what you say.

No comments: