Here are the pictures of Riley on her first day of school, preschool that is. We put her in a 2 year old preschool program on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings. She started last Monday and so far LOVES it. I hope all that continues.
Our conversation after her first day:
Me: "Riley, what did you do at school today?"
Riley: "Kissed boys!"
WOW, that is not the answer I was expecting. I don't know for sure that is what happened...her teacher never saw that, but I do now she was hugging all the boys. She loves to give hugs so that did not surprise me. It could be worse, right? I have been explaining to her that we should not kiss all the kids at school, but we can give them hugs; so now she tells me, "no kiss boys". Who knew I would be having this conversation so soon!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment