I thought I would give a little update on the kiddos...
Keegan is growing like crazy, it is hard to believe that he is coming up on 4 months. I have to say that one of the things I love the most about him is that he laughs at me when I get him dressed. Most kids get upset when the shirt gets stuck on their head or you cannot get their pants up easily, not Keegan, he thinks it is really funny. He can be crabby, but he will still laugh when you change him. The other thing I love is that whenever I change his diaper he laughs when you wipe his little bum. He is so silly! He is starting to do a little better with his sleeping, but we still have some work to do. He is too cute and we are so blessed to have him in our family!
Riley is going great! She is talking more and more everyday and she is putting more and more words together, it is so cute. Now it is very apparent how good her memory is...it is just amazing; you can tell her something once and she will tell it back to you later and then over and over again. She loves pretending and being outside. She has been having a hard time with her sleep lately, I guess we have been pretty lucky to make it this far with her with no problems. I am hoping it is a phase and will pass, but it has been challenging. It is really hard to believe that we are coming up on her 2nd birthday! After she turns 2 she is going to start "school", it is a little 2 year old preschool class at a nearby church. I am so excited! I think she will love it (at least I hope so). She loves to be and play with other kids so I think it will be great...I will let you know.
No comments:
Post a Comment