Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday!


Riley's cake.


Awaiting the time to blow out the candles.


Enjoying cake with friends.


Digging into presents.


Very cute birthday card...it turns into a hat!
We had Riley's birthday party over the weekend and it was lots of fun. At first I think it was a bit overwhelming, but she soon warmed up and had so much fun. As you can see the theme was Elmo, her favorite. She even got an Elmo blanket (Nana made it for her), but I have not gotten a picture yet...I will work on that. I only think about it when I want to post it on the blog, which is during nap time or bed time and since the blanket is on her bed that is a little difficult. The most impressive part of the day, she was able to blow her candles out all by herself!!
It is so hard to believe that our little girl is now two!! Next week she will be starting a preschool program for 2 year olds. She will go to "school" on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 8:30 to 11:00 am. We keep talking about it and she seems excited, but we shall see when the time comes. She is just growing up so fast.

No comments: